A prominent fortune 500 financial services firm with a nationwide network of independent financial advisors. This company offers an extensive selection of investment products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions, with a strong emphasis on utilizing innovation and technology to cultivate client relationships.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Business Information Security Officer, you will play a key role in our growing organization, ensuring the security of our advisors and their clients while fostering innovation and managing risk effectively.
- Assess and manage technology and cybersecurity risks related to applications, network, and infrastructure.
- Act as the primary contact for IT security for business teams.
- Facilitate day-to-day IT Security best practices in support of business projects.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of business unit processes, systems, technologies, and data.
- Collaborate with Compliance, Legal, and Technology resources to enhance the effectiveness of the Information Security program.
- Interpret and implement information security policies and standards for supported product teams.
- Analyze systems, threat model new features, identify security vulnerabilities, and recommend security controls.
- Provide technical expertise in application security, network security, Identity and Access Management, cryptography, and cloud security.
- Proactively identify noncompliance and areas for improvement, driving the development and deployment of standard solutions.
- Provide regular reporting on the status of cybersecurity across supported product teams.
- Serve as an escalation path for security issues, incidents, and inquiries.
- Offer cybersecurity guidance across functions and drive remediation activities.
- Navigate across organizational boundaries to achieve successful outcomes.
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate meetings to capture key action items and deliver executive-level status updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems.
- 10-15 years of experience in Cyber Security, Technology Risk Management, or Cybersecurity Program Management.
- Experience in Agile methodology and a deep understanding of phased approaches to the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards (NIST, OWASP, FFIEC, FINRA) related to information security management.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Associate Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply for open positions with our company.