Serving the community for over 120 year this worldwide beverage company believes in creating a workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. As a member of their team in Charlotte, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate individuals in the beverage industry. If you want to be a part of a dynamic and innovative team, then this is the place
What You Will Be Doing:
Responsible for analyzing financial data and developing financial models to help the company make informed decisions. Key tasks include forecasting, budgeting, and tracking financial performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Financial Information Systems
- Expert in MS Excel Foundational accounting knowledge and experience with financial close and reporting process
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Associate Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply for open positions with our company.