Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy helping customers and solving problems? We are actively seeking a talented Customer Service Representative to join us in Denver! As a CSR with us, you’ll assist customers with placing orders, handle inbound phone calls, and support company sales goals. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and work collaboratively with multiple departments to solve problems for the customers we serve.
You will know you're a great fit for this position if you enjoy talking with customers, are a self-starter, detail oriented, and can work quickly and accurately against deadlines.
Starting pay is $21 to $22 per hour plus benefits.
- Order entry and management
- Inventory management
- Providing order status, product information, account status, pricing, or service to customers and Application Specialists in a timely manner
- Communicating with customers via phone and email in a professional manner
- Maintaining close and effective communication with co-workers in sales, office, and warehouse
- Creation and maintenance of records relating to customer and vendor transactions
- Support local and company-wide sales goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service
- Thrive in fast paced office with ability to multi-task
- Strong basic math skills for conversion of different units of measure, both metric and imperial
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with NetSuite is highly desirable
- High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen